RE: WS-Policy 1.5 Specs Editors Drafts for Sanity Check Review

Folks,

Here are the updated drafts that account for Dave's last AI also.

Listed below are the Ed-drafts and corresponding diffs of Framework and the
Attachment docs.

Please review for sanity check to see if we are ready to send this out to
the WG.

My current understanding is that we will do
<http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/32> ACTION-32 after
the current pass as

Dave had some concerns reg. the impact of doing the AI on the readability of
the spec. and wanted to seek an opinion from the WG.

If that stands, we will send the drafts listed below to the WG on Monday
(Oct 16th) by COB, for approval as Public Working Drafts

1. The Editors Draft of the Attachment document is here:
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-attachment.htm
l>
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-attachment.html

2. The Corresponding diffs from last WD file is here:
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-attachment-dif
f20060927.html>
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-attachment-diff
20060927.html

3. The Editors Draft of the Framework document is here:
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework.html

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework.html

4. The Corresponding diffs from last WD is here:
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework-diff
20060927.html>
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework-diff2
0060927.html

If you see any show-stopper please let us know as soon as you can, no later
than 5pm Pacific on Monday Oct 16th.

Regards,

Prasad

  _____