Re: Diffs generated from build.xml diff target do not look right

Prasad Yendluri wrote:
> > Felix,
> >
> > I updated the entire directory again but, unfortunately it does not
seem to
> > have fixed the problem.  Same problem as before with the generated
diffs.

sorry, I had fixed the "request on the web problem" and had missed that
one. Now it should be fine. Could you have another look?

Felix

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-framework-diff2

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/ws/policy/?only_with_tag=Approved-as-Second-Pu