From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Felix Sasaki
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:48 PM
To: Prasad Yendluri
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda for WS-Policy Editors' Call for October 11, 2006

> Logistics:
>
> Duration: 1hour - 11am-12pm pacific (or) 2pm-3pm Eastern
>
> Dial-in: See  <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings>
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#meetings
>

> Proposed Agenda:

[snip]>

> -          Need Diffs

Do you need other diffs than changes since the last public working draft,
i.e. the draft under www.w3.org/TR ? The build script has a target "diff"
which takes as an input the PW, i.e. their copies at
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/6/09/27/framework/ws-policy-framework.xml
and
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/6/09/27/attachment/ws-policy-attachment.xml

> -          "Changes since last draft" sections?

You mean the last public WD? I think you just need to split the table in
the change log section: one part for everything which was done before the
CVS tag Asir added, and the rest.

Felix