Re: update on my actions & a few questions to the group

Hi Maryann,

Maryann Hondo wrote:

> All,
>
> I had 3 open issues, 1,43, 45.
>
> I have completed #1 and #45.
> I sent mail asking the group for input on #43 because I don't think
> there needs to be any changes, but haven't gotten any responses.
>
> So, what's the protocol for closing the open issues?
> Can we/should we do this ? because I'm seeing them all still open.
>
> Also is there a template for what we send to the working group about the
> proposed changes and which
> working draft/version they are addressed in?

I don't think that the editors have send s.t. to the working group so
far. You just do your action item and close it. For each AI, I would do
a separate commit to CVS, adding a comment which contains the number of
the issue and the editors action item. This is what you did, I think.

The notification mail send to public-ws-policy-eds contains this
information and the diff. IMO, that is enough, and it seems that is the
way the other editors have handled this so far.

Felix