From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Toufic Boubez
Sent: October 3, 2006 8:03 PM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for Editors' Call for October 4

Ok folks, it looks like I'm sufficiently recovered from this super-bug to handle getting on the phone tomorrow.

Proposed topics for discussion:

1. Administrative
Toufic (Chair), Maryann (Scribe), Maryann (Reporter)

Arrangements for next week:
TBD - Not sure what transpired on the call last week. We'll fix the order so we're back in proper rotation.

2. Where are we? http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicyeds/actions/open

3. NEW Editorial Actions from Today's WG Conference Call http://www.w3.org/2006/10/04-ws-policy-minutes.html

4. Editorial Team Report Discussion

5. AOB

Toufic Boubez, Ph.D.
Chief Technology Officer

LAYER 7 TECHNOLOGIES / Advancing the application network.
604.681.9377 x310 (w)   604.288.7970 (m)
tboubez@layer7tech.com<BLOCKED::mailto:tboubez@layer7tech.com> (e)  www.layer7tech.com<BLOCKED::/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.layer7tech.com/> (w)