From: Yalcinalp, Umit [mailto:umit.yalcinalp@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:10 PM
To: Frederick Hirsch; Asir Vedamuthu
Cc: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: RE: Action-90 Review

I looked at the document that Asir has generated.

I am very confused at something. Why are those sections that we hava
agreed text on
such as Optional Assertions, Self Describing Messages, etc. are
appearing as new text? I also noticed that the section content changed a
bit. So, I am wondering whether there is a problem with the diff tool or
are we moving sections around.

Could someone explain this?

--umit