Editorial pass complete, action 84 complete.

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:50:51 -0500
Cc: "ext Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

I am done with my editorial pass and action 84, and am passing this
to Asir to generate the redline for editorial team review. The
guidelines xml document is checked in.

Note I did not check in the corresponding html, since there are
conflicts and I'm not sure how to say override the remote version
with the local version, maybe someone can please explain how to do
this without merging each change individually.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia