Re: Action-90 Review - Part 2

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 23:47:16 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
To: "ext Asir Vedamuthu" <asirveda@microsoft.com>

I fixed these, but had trouble formatting the examples even though
XML seems right. Maybe someone else can help. Please also check that
the versioning section is correct.

I am now done with my editorial pass and action 84, and am passing
this to Asir to generate the redline for editorial team review. The
guidelines xml document is checked in.

Note I did not check in the corresponding html, since there are
conflicts and I'm not sure how to say override the remote version
with the local version, maybe someone can please explain how to do
this without merging each change individually.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia