Re: oXygen and eclipse

Maybe you are not aware that Philippe's document is a general
description on how to use CVS in W3C? There is e.g. a ink to it from the
general description of the topic, see http://www.w3.org/Project/CVSdoc/
. (Search for "Eclipse").

Frederick's summary is very helpful for the editors of the WS-Policy WG,
but I'm not sure if it would fit into the general document, except the
note on spell checking?

Felix

Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> I read that document a few times and was not able to grasp the build
> process, even though it mentioned ant.
> My bad, I haven't used eclipse/ant before.
>
> Adding my notes to that document is probably a good idea.
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch
> Nokia
>

> On Nov 29, 2006, at 9:27 PM, ext Asir Vedamuthu wrote:
>
>> Some of these pieces are covered in detail in Philippe's 'Using W3C CVS
>> with Eclipse' document [1]. Suggest providing feedback on missing pieces
>> to Philippe.
>>
>> Philippe's document is also reachable from policy editor's home page
>> [2].
>>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/eclipse/eclipse.html
>> [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/editors#editing
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Asir S Vedamuthu
>> Microsoft Corporation

>>> for me, and at the bottom of the "XML" menue there is an entry "Check