schedule slip

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:54:01 -0500
Cc: Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: WS-Policy Editors W3C <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

I think we should focus on the less aggressive date for the
guidelines in the editor's report today,
and perhaps even mention a possible later date than what we discussed
on the call last week.

The reason is twofold - I only received the update last night, so
update will not be done in time for editors to review before next
policy meeting (starting later means I am likely going to have to end
later) and we appear to have issues with our editorial process which
looks like it will slow us down.

I'd rather set conservative expectations and then exceed them.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia