W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org > August 2006

Policy Eds call Aug 30th agenda, Draft 1

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:44:28 -0700
Message-ID: <E16EB59B8AEDF445B644617E3C1B3C9C02298D0B@repbex01.amer.bea.com>
To: <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>

Conference call info:	

WS_Policy (editors)
IRC-Channel: #ws-policy-eds
2-3 PM Eastern / 11-12 PM Pacific
Passcode: 3348 (EDIT)

Proposed topics for discussion:

1. Administrative
Dave (Chair), Asir (Scribe), Asir (Reporter)

Arrangements for next week:
Chair: Toufic
Scribe: Dave
Reporter: Dave

2. Where are we?
For a list of current actions, please see below.  I've added a section
on the 8/23 actions with each action followed by the equivalent ED
action item and status.  This should make it easy for Asir to do the
report on Wednesday.  

3. NEW Editorial Actions from Today's WG Conference Call
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/30-ws-policy-minutes.html

4. Editorial Team Report Discussion

5. Editors' F2F Logistics?

6. Tracker status

7. AOB

Cheers,
Dave


---- List of Actions that have changed state or not DONE since previous
WG Meeting ----

ACTION: editors to discuss coordination between white paper work and
primer work [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action04]
STATUS - PENDING

ACTION: W3C staff contact to automate generation of diff for WS-Policy
by deploying the diffmk tool and updating he build.xml etc. [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/16-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05]
STATUS - UNKNOWN

ACTION: Dave to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/02-ws-policy-minutes.html#action01 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/03-ws-policy-minutes.html#action06]
STATUS - awaiting term extract XSL, discussions with Norm Walsh
happening, no ETA. 

ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/27-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03]
STATUS - IN-PROGRESS

ACTION: Maryann to propose wording for
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action15 - define
domain and domain expression [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/27-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10
STATUS - IN-PROGRESS

---- List of new ACTIONS from 8/23 meetings, WG then Editors actions
interleaved.  The "DONE" items will be removed from the list and the
others promoted to previous section

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to apply proposal part 1, document attribute
extensbility of wsp:Policy/@{any} and
wsp:Policy/.../wsp:PolicyReference/@{any} [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action14]
[NEW] ACTION: Dave Orchard to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action14 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action06]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to add empty sections for Conformance in WS-Policy
and WS-PolicyAttachment [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Toufic to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action05]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3544
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action12]
[NEW] ACTION: Prasda to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action12 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action07]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3552
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action08]
[NEW] ACTION: Prasad to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action08 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action08]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3561
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action06]
[NEW] ACTION: Asir to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action06 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action09]
STATUS - OPEN

[NEW] ACTION: Editors to implement the resolution for issue 3605
[recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action01]
[NEW] ACTION: Toufic to own
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-minutes.html#action01 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action10]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Dave Orchard to review MAryann's proposed wording for
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action15 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action02]
STATUS - DONE

[NEW] ACTION: Toufic to review the wording from Maryann for
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/27-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03 [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/23-ws-policy-eds-minutes.html#action01]
STATUS - IN-PROGRESS
Received on Tuesday, 29 August 2006 04:45:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:57 GMT