From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 10:54 AM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: WS-Policy Editorial Team Report

For the WG conference calls, there is a standing agenda item labeled
'Editorial Team Report'. Just as chairing and scribing the editors'
conference call, I suggest that we give this oral or written report on a
rotation basis. The prior week editors' conference call chair is a good
candidate to give this report in the next WG conference call. (This means,
Prasad, it is your turn to give this report on Wednesday Aug 23rd.) Also, we
should consider providing the co-chairs advance notice on who will give this
report. This will help the co-chairs to call the right person on the
conference call.

What do you think?

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu