Re: 2006/ws/policy ws-policy-primer.html,1.3,1.4 ws-policy-primer.xml,1.3,1.4

On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 17:43 +0000, Maryann Hondo wrote:
> this is not what i understood to be the action item
> and I am quite surprised that you arbitrarily did this without
> consulting anyone.

Actually, I recommended this to Asir on the call yesterday. Since the
XML file was empty, it seems to me that he can commit the result of his
conversion there. It probably didn't get minuted. My take was that the
editors can then take the work from there. So, some miscommunication
happened and we still have a bit of confusion around. Paul and Chris
will look into this tomorrow morning and hopefully clarify the
situation.

Philippe