From: public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-policy-eds-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Prasad Yendluri
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:15 PM
To: public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org
Subject: RE: Generation of Diffs for WS-Policy Working Drafts

Folks,

I used the diffmk program to generate the diffs of the framework and attachment docs.
I used one of the early versions as base to compare against for both (CVS v1.2 for framework and v1.3 for attachment).
Attached are the so called diff versions. diff-A.html is the attachment doc diff and diff-F.html is the framework doc diff.
Do they look right? I am not so sure ☺

Regards,
Prasad