RE: Any telcon today 20/5?

All,

I am new to this group. I didn't realise that there were regular
telcons. Given that my University is not a member of the W3C would it be
possible for me to participate?

What is the current state of the discussion on properties and features?
Any recent documents?

Thanks,
--
Dr. Savas Parastatidis
Chief Software Architect, North-East Regional e-Science Centre