RE: PFTF : where we're at, and call today

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 13:37:03 -0500
To: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
Cc: Properties and Features Task Force <public-ws-pnf-tf@w3.org>

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 11:10, Glen Daniels wrote:
> Yup.  Let's plan to discuss the TF's future (if any) on the WSD and WSA calls this week.
>
> Thanks, all, sorry about the confusion.

Back in my office after trying to get my laptop fixed.
I did not schedule a time for this week, not knowing if people were
willing to have a teleconference after the technical plenary week.

Let's synchronize during the WSD/WSA calls and I'll make sure we have
Zakim for next week. In any case, I won't be able to make the call next
week since I'll be travelling (with my laptop if it manages to survive
:( )

Philippe