RE: PFTF : where we're at, and call today

Anyone else having trouble dialing in?  I get 'passcode invalid'.

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@macromedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:20 AM
To: Properties and Features Task Force (E-mail)
Subject: PFTF : where we're at, and call today

PFTF'ers:

Well, after much discussion, we managed to get features and properties into
WSDL 1.2 with an overwhelmingly positive vote.  See the F2F summary [1] for
a description of what we ended up with.

At this point, the most immediate job of the task force is complete.
However, I think there is definite value in continuing forward with the
cross-group TF to flesh out the scenarios we've been discussing and research
the potential value of the Features/Properties approach to extension design.

This needs to be discussed with Jonathan and Mike/Dave, so I propose today
we have a short telcon simply to discuss future directions, since I know
everyone's been busy (including myself) and we haven't had an explicit
mandated agenda after the WSDL change.  Sorry for the short notice, which is
another reason I'm figuring today's call can be very casual.

11AM EST, you know the number, you know the passcode [2].  Talk to you then!

--Glen

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Mar/0019.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2003/02/14-pftf.html