Alas, no dinner (at least not with me) tonight...

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:12:07 -0500
To: "Properties and Features Task Force (E-mail)" <public-ws-pnf-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks:

For the few of you who said you could do the PFTF dinner tonight (no out-of-towners actually responded affirmatively as it turned out), I didn't manage to plan things while I was in Seattle, and now I need to deal with some life stuff before the meeting tomorrow.  So regrettably, I'm not going to be able to do this after all - my apologies.

See you all tomorrow AM!

--Glen