Re: REMINDER : PFTF telcon Tuesday Feb 25, 11AM EST

Yikes! I also completely forgot the call was today, must be some IBM thing.

I am sorry about that, I will try to catch up with the minutes.

Paco

                      "Sanjiva
                      Weerawarana"                To:       "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>, "Properties and Features Task Force
                      <sanjiva@watson.ibm.         \(E-mail\)" <public-ws-pnf-tf@w3.org>
                      com>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                    Subject:  Re: REMINDER : PFTF telcon Tuesday Feb 25, 11AM EST
                      public-ws-pnf-tf-req
                      uest@w3.org

                      02/25/2003 01:29 PM

ARGH! Sorry Glen, I screwed up the date in my head .. thought
this was on Thu for some reason.

Sanjiva.