RE: PFTF next telcon

That time would be OK with me, though I might suggest :

a) we take 90 minutes, since we'll presumably be doing work on the scenarios and it would be good to get some momentum going

b) we augment the teleconference with IRC, so that we can share syntactic examples/proposals without saying "open-bracket, wsdl colon feature, uri equals quote..." :)

--Glen