RE: New Public mailing list - public-ws-pnf-tf

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 10:44, Don Mullen wrote:
> Simon/Philippe:
>
> Will you please add Amy Lewis [alewis@tibco.com] to the list?

done. I added Amy and Youenn before sending the minutes.

> Also, what is the read/write access policy for this list?  Public read /
> restricted write?

read/write for the public after a short discussion with Jonathan. If we
have troubles, we may change the settings or not repeat the mistake.

> If so, it might be helpful to post a list of the currrent subscribers to the
> list so we make sure everyone who has expressed interest in being on the the
> features/properties task force is included.

waiting for the online archive to be fixed before sending a general
announcement.

Philippe