WSD Issue 263 is closed

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 01:05:18 +0100
To: <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: <public-ws-media-types@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Bjoern,

You raised an issue against the "Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in
XML" Last Call WD [1] in your email at [2]. This was accepted by the WSD
WG as issue 263 [3].
We accepted your recommendation and require contentType attribute values
to be at least 3 characters in length. In addition, we have added
references to RFC 2045 (for contentType attribute values) and RFC 2616
(for expectedContentTypes attribute values) based on your suggestion.
This is reflected in [4].
We hope that these changes address your concern. Therefore, the issue is
closed.
Regards,

--Umit Yalcinalp (On behalf of WSD WG)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xml-media-types-20041102/