Issue 258 Proposed Resolution

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:03:44 +0100
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-media-types@w3.org>

Editors propose that we close this issue [1] with No Action as it is not
an issue, not even a design issue. The complaint is that the Namespace
name is too long and had dates.

It seems to us that we are asked not to follow a convention that is
already in place and being employed by other specifications in w3c,
including WSDL document parts as they are published as drafts. The final
publication of the note is going to utilize the namespace following the
convention  http://www.w3.org/2005/xmlmime

Cheers,

--umit

[1]