RE: PBC-01 Bad namespace prefix

> Isn't this an XML-related specification? :-)

If you say so.

But your Last Call notification states:

"After all comments have been addressed (the Last Call period ends Nov.
24th) the two Working Groups plan to issue this specification jointly as
a W3C Working Group Note."

I would have thought an 'XML-related specification' would be on the
Recommendation track for it to have enough impact to cause vendors to
change their software.

I encountered the error when I tried to have IE 6 look at the namespace
document for the namespace URI which I assume is the .xsd file.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com