RE: Draft Proposal for Assigning Media Types

We could do it today, here's one option;

1.	Write a schema which defines xop:MediaType attribute as the open
pattern for media types

2.	Write a second schema that redefines the type of xop:MediaType
to be some restriction of the media type pattern, e,g, image/jpeg

3.	Ref xop:MediaType attribute in second schema from schema in
WSDL.

Alternatively we could also just tell people to write a schema for the
xop namespace that defines a MediaType attribute with the required
values.

WSDL tools would process either of the above just fine.

Gudge