Re: Draft Proposal for Assigning Media Types

Mark,

Are you suggesting that we ask that XML schema support attribute
substitution group?

Even if there were a attribute substitution group, that would still be a
problem because one of the goals was to have a "standard" attribute in a
namespace that would indicate the media type of base64Binary data in a
doc instance.

-Anish