RE: ATF call cancelled for Monday Sept 28 (breather from F2F) We will reconvene Oct 5

Steve,

I assume you meant Monday 10/6, not Sunday 10/5 for the next conf call.

I will be out of the office from 10/6 to 10/13 (included) as I'll be in
France celebrating my marriage so I will miss the next 2 conf calls of the
ATF.

Regards,

William