Request from the ATF team to the authors of the WSDL Part II Spec

From: Steve Graham <sggraham@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:40:34 -0400
To: jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr, jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com
Cc: public-ws-desc-state@w3.org

Jean-Jacques/Jeffrey:
In today's teleconference of the Attributes Task Force, we agreed to
request preliminary review of the updated ATF report [.1] from the authors
of the WSDL Part II spec. Since the major changes in this draft relates to
the way we propose that interface/attribute elements are interpreted in the
binding, your thoughts would be very valuable in our work.

If possible, we would also request that you attend our ATF telecon on
Monday, Sept 15 (12-1 EST) to discuss your thoughts. [.2]. Please let us
know if you are willing to take the time to review this document and/or
attend our next telecon.

Thanks in advance.
sgg

[.1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2003Sep/0011.html