Re: attributes & WSDL (was: Re: attributes in CORBA IDL)

"Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk> writes:
> Doesn't your above comment describe exactly what the "WSDL to SOAP" or
> "WSDL to HTTP" or "WSDL to MIME" or "WSDL to whatever" binding
> specification should do?

WSDL -> {SOAP, HTTP, MIME} are part of the WSDL WG's work. That's
what part 3 of our spec contains. Part 2 currently contains black
magic that I don't quite follow yet but which will hopefully get
refined soon.

> Unfortunately I can't join the teleconferences so I don't know what has
> been discussed or the solutions you are exploring :-(

Can your university join the W3C? Or alternatively your project
or the UK e-Science organization can .. then you guys can have
reps on all W3C working groups.

The work of the working group does occur publicly as per our chater.
I wouldn't worry too much about the telecons, but the F2F meetings
are really what you miss most.

Sanjiva.