MEPs vs. IOPs document updated.

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 15:59:00 -0400
To: public-ws-desc-meps@w3.org

I updated the MEPs vs. IOPs document per last week's discussion about the
wording of the assumptions that are listed:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/meps-vs-iops/meps-vs-iops_clean.htm

However, at this point I'm wondering if others find the "Assumptions"
section worth the effort to include.  I had initially included it to help
add clarity to our discussions about MEPs versus IOPs -- to ensure that
we're all talking the same language, since I noticed that different people
were making different assumptions.  However, it isn't clear to me that it's
worth spending time doing careful wordsmithing of these
assumptions.  Perhaps we would be better served if we simply removed them,
and discussed the MEPs versus IOPs, and let different assumptions arise
during the course of those discussions.

What do others think?

--
David Booth