MEP Task Force update

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 13:23:57 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: public-ws-desc-meps@w3.org, Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

A status update for the F2F:

The MEP TF has been on hold while I've has been out for the birth of my
twins, so we don't have any new progress to report.

The status at this point is that the TF has identified some of the
conflicting assumptions that different people were making, and has
clarified different people's viewpoints. We've made excellent progress on
understanding the differences, but we have not yet reached the point of
resolving them.

We plan to pick up the MEP TF work again after the F2F.

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard