Teleconference meeting times and suggested agenda

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:47:25 -0500
To: public-ws-desc-meps@w3.org

Ok, we're booked for two meeting time slots for the MEP TF:

Web Services Description WG
12:00pm-1:30pm EST / 17:00-18:30 UTC
Zakim Bridge, conference 97394 ("WSDWG")
10 participants
David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>

Web Services Description WG
1:00pm-2:30pm EST / 18:00-19:30 UTC
Zakim Bridge, conference 97394 ("WSDWG")
10 participants
David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>

The zakim phone number is

I suggest we start off discussing:

1. The MEPs vs IOPs document I've been working on:
Are people comfortable with using this as the basis for our TF results?

2. Use cases that accentuate the trade-offs between using MEPs versus IOPs
at the interface/portType level.

3. How MEPs would be indicated in bindings if they are not indicated at the
interface/portType level.

4. Amy's suggested use cases:
or reformatted to 80-column lines:

David Booth