Re: SOAP pattenrs vs. WSDL patterns

From: Amy Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:19:01 -0400
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: dbooth@w3.org, public-ws-desc-meps@w3.org, youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr

Sorry.

If WSDL supports more than SOAP (as I believe that it does), then we
must support message exchange patterns that they define.  We cannot
restrict the set of available MEPs at the binding level to only those
defined by SOAP, because WSDL supports binding styles other than SOAP.

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Architect, TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.