W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org > January 2007

2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/MessageTest-2G HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,1.12,1.13

From: Jonathan Marsh via cvs-syncmail <cvsmail@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:53:57 +0000
To: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1H6npb-00061T-9O@lionel-hutz.w3.org>

Update of /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/MessageTest-2G
In directory hutz:/tmp/cvs-serv6742/test-suite/results/Baseline/MessageTest-2G

Modified Files:
	HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm 
Log Message:
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0122.html:

In order not to lose the few bindings that make sense under SOAP, Ive cloned LocationTemplate-1G into LocationTemplate-2G which is an HTTP binding-only version.  I twiddled a few other details to keep everything sufficiently unique (e.g. service name, whttp:location URLs, etc.) 

Ive cut the AutoRemainder, AdditionalQueryParams, and AutoQueryParams bindings from LocationTemplate-1G. 

Since weve clarified that the {http location} is engaged on both soap-request and request-response MEPs, I cloned the remaining 4 operations and test them on the request-response MEP as well. 

While doing this, I noticed some service names were not unique within the whole set of tests were doing, which is inconvenient for some implementations like Axis2.  I updated MessageTest-2G,3G,4G service names (which should affect the component model more than the message tests.) 

Also made sure queryParameterSeparater values were consistent with any query params explicitly specified in whttp:location.

Index: HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/MessageTest-2G/HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.12
retrieving revision 1.13
diff -C 2 -d -r1.12 -r1.13
*** HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	5 Jan 2007 06:14:05 -0000	1.12
--- HTTPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:54 -0000	1.13
***************
*** 199,203 ****
                          <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
                          <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
!                         <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName};middle={MiddleName};last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
                          <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
                          <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
--- 199,203 ----
                          <httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpFaultSerialization>
                          <httpcm:httpInputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpInputSerialization>
!                         <httpcm:httpLocation>EchoName?first={FirstName}&amp;middle={MiddleName}&amp;last={LastName}</httpcm:httpLocation>
                          <httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>false</httpcm:httpLocationIgnoreUncited>
                          <httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>application/xml</httpcm:httpOutputSerialization>
***************
*** 533,537 ****
              <name>
                  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
!                 <base:localName>MessageTestService</base:localName>
              </name>
              <interface ref="c2"/>
--- 533,537 ----
              <name>
                  <base:namespaceName>http://example.org/message-test</base:namespaceName>
!                 <base:localName>MessageTest2GService</base:localName>
              </name>
              <interface ref="c2"/>
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:53 GMT