W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org > January 2007

2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/LocationTemplate-1G SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,1.3,1.4

From: Jonathan Marsh via cvs-syncmail <cvsmail@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:54:02 +0000
To: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org
Message-Id: <E1H6npC-00065x-5j@lionel-hutz.w3.org>

Update of /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/LocationTemplate-1G
In directory hutz:/tmp/cvs-serv6742/test-suite/results/Baseline/LocationTemplate-1G

Modified Files:
	SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm 
Log Message:
See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Jan/0122.html:

In order not to lose the few bindings that make sense under SOAP, Ive cloned LocationTemplate-1G into LocationTemplate-2G which is an HTTP binding-only version.  I twiddled a few other details to keep everything sufficiently unique (e.g. service name, whttp:location URLs, etc.) 

Ive cut the AutoRemainder, AdditionalQueryParams, and AutoQueryParams bindings from LocationTemplate-1G. 

Since weve clarified that the {http location} is engaged on both soap-request and request-response MEPs, I cloned the remaining 4 operations and test them on the request-response MEP as well. 

While doing this, I noticed some service names were not unique within the whole set of tests were doing, which is inconvenient for some implementations like Axis2.  I updated MessageTest-2G,3G,4G service names (which should affect the component model more than the message tests.) 

Also made sure queryParameterSeparater values were consistent with any query params explicitly specified in whttp:location.

Index: SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm
===================================================================
RCS file: /sources/public/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Baseline/LocationTemplate-1G/SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm,v
retrieving revision 1.3
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -C 2 -d -r1.3 -r1.4
*** SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	2 Jan 2007 18:53:52 -0000	1.3
--- SOAPservice.canonical.wsdlcm	16 Jan 2007 12:53:59 -0000	1.4
***************
*** 1,612 ****
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
! <!-- Generated by wsdl-component-model.xslt, Jonathan Marsh, WSO2, jonathan@wso2.com  -->
! <descriptionComponent xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component"
!     xmlns:wsacm="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-ws-addressing"
!     xmlns:soapcm="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-soap"
!     xmlns:rpccm="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-rpc"
!     xmlns:httpcm="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-http"
!     xmlns:base="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-base"
!     xmlns:ext="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/wsdl/component-extensions" xml:id="c1">
!     <extensions>
[...1121 lines suppressed...]
! <name>
! <base:namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>unsignedInt</base:localName>
! </name>
! <system>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</system>
! </typeDefinitionComponent><typeDefinitionComponent xml:id="c76">
! <name>
! <base:namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>unsignedLong</base:localName>
! </name>
! <system>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</system>
! </typeDefinitionComponent><typeDefinitionComponent xml:id="c77">
! <name>
! <base:namespaceName>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</base:namespaceName>
! <base:localName>unsignedShort</base:localName>
! </name>
! <system>http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema</system>
! </typeDefinitionComponent></typeDefinitions>
! </descriptionComponent>
\ No newline at end of file
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 16 January 2007 12:54:24 GMT