Assertion Summaries

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:47:51 -0500
To: public-ws-desc-eds@w3.org, hugo@w3.org
Hugo,

I moved the Assertion Summary sections into SYSTEM entities and put that
at the end of Part 1 and 2. You can remove them from the CR.

Also, I added an XSLT parameter, showAssertions. Set this to a value other
than 'true' to turn off assertion rendering (i.e.. daggers and links) .

Please leave the Assertion Summary in the Z Notation versions,
wsdl20-z.html, wsdl20-z-ie.html and PDF. They are non-normative.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411