Re: spec part1 update complete

[moved to the editors list]

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 11:32, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> I have completed bringing the part1 document up-to-date w.r.t.
> all the pending items AFAIK. Along with the move to WSDL 2.0,
> I also committed the file with a new name:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl20.html

I did suggest in [1] not to create new files... The move would simply
happen in the CVS database, so we can keep the log history.

> [Philippe, please consider renaming the directory too. Alternatively,
> just lose the "wsdl12" part and just move everything up one level
> and move all the other junk into an "archive" directory. (That would
> actually be my personal preference.)]

Moving in an archive directory would break existing in our mail
archives, so that's not an option. ws/desc is used for more than just
the spec so I would not favor that option. The proposed solution is to
change 12 by 20.

Philippe

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-eds/2003Oct/0006.html