Re: Multiple whttp:inputSerialization

From: Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:50:35 -0400
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org

Let me be a bit more specific of what we are trying to describe using WSDL.

Currently we support x-www-form-urlencoded:

POST /sparql/ HTTP/1.1
Host: www.example

query=SELECT...&default-graph-uri=A&named-graph-uri=B

But we would also like the following:

POST /sparql/?default-graph-uri=A&named-graph-uri=B HTTP/1.1
Host: www.example

SELECT ?s ?p ?o

Basically, although some folks believe it would be nice to have the
ability to POST application/sparql-query documents, we still need the
ability to specify default-graph-uri, named-graph-uri and so on. The
only way to do that would be to specify it in the URI, but I'm sure that
this will be stretching WSDL a bit. Please let us know if this is
sensible or not, so we can proceed to notify our commenter the results
of our investigation.

Sincerely,

Elias