RE: LocationTemplate-1G test

FTR, the Working Group this issue as a CR157 [1], and fixed it in the latest
editor's draft [2].

I agree with the resolution.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR157
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html
?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#_http_operation_location_cited_ser

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com