RE: The WSDL 2.0 namespace - will it change?

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR153 [1].

The WG decided to shorten the namespace of WSDL 2.0 to
http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl, and change the related namespaces and identifiers
accordingly.  The impact on implementers was judged manageable compared with
the benefits of a shorter URI.  The namespace change will occur in our PR
publication (hopefully in a couple of weeks).

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR153

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com