RE: Spec Issue - associating local names in HTTP location with element declarations

Thank you for this comment.  The Working Group this issue as a CR140 [1].

The Working Group closed this issue with no action - neither the HTTP
binding nor the SOAP binding support any MEPs beyond in-out, in-only, and
robust-in-only.

Unless you let us know otherwise by the end of January, we will assume you
agree with the resolution of these issues.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR140

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com

  _____