FW: CR ISSUE : Bug in SOAP binding (Section 5.5.2 of Adjuncts)

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:35:03 -0800
To: "Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Cc: <public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org>

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR014 [1].  The Working Group adopted your proposal.  This
resolution is reflected in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR014
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.
html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#soap-protocol-relate

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com  ][
http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes  ]