FW: Built in XML Schema types

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
issue as a CR005 [1].  The Working Group agreed to the following
proposal:

Add a statement to the state stating that every component model

contains the built in types, to 2.1.1 The Description Component:

The {type definitions} property of the Description component MUST
contain

all of the built-in datatypes defined by XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes

Second Edition [XMLSchema: Datatypes] [4], namely string, boolean,

decimal, float, double, duration, dateTime, time, date, gYearMonth,
gYear,

gMonthDay, gDay, gMonth, hexBinary, base64, Binary, anyURI, QName,

NOTATION, normalizedString, token, language, NMTOKEN, NMTOKENS, Name,

NCName, ID, IDREF, IDREFS, ENTITY, ENTITIES, integer,
nonPositiveInteger,

negativeInteger, long, int, short, byte, nonNegativeInteger,
unsignedLong,

unsignedInt, unsignedShort, unsignedByte, positiveInteger.

This text appears in the latest draft [2].

Unless you let us know otherwise by 13 April, we will assume you agree
with the resolution of this issue.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR005

[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?cont
ent-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#Description_details

 [  Jonathan Marsh  ][  jmarsh@microsoft.com
<mailto:jmarsh@microsoft.com>   ][  http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes
<http://spaces.msn.com/auburnmarshes>   ]