RE: Comments on Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 0: Primer

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this
as a Last Call comment LC343 [1].  To clarify this area, the Working
Group agreed to add a note at the bottom of table.  This note will point
out that WSDL 2.0 is different that common 1.1 usage patterns, and we'll
add an example of how NOT to do it within WSDL 2.0 as well to drive the
point home.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC343