RE: SOAP and HTTP binding: definition of {soap fault code} and wsoap:code

Thanks for your comment.  The WS Description Working Group tracked this as a Last Call comment LC319 [1].  The Working Group agreed to fix the problem by adopting the proposal at [2].

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/issues.html#LC319
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0012.html