Re: Comments on WSDL 2.0 (Core, Adjuncts, Soap 1.1 Binding) from the i18n core wg

Hello Jonathan,

For the record, I'm also personally satisfied with your WGs decision.
I think the considerations about layering are appropriate.
I'd personally preferred to solve the "space and friends" issue
with a pattern facet to the relevant elements (which wouldn't
create layering issues at all), but the "For interoperability"
note is fine with me, too.

Regards,    Martin.