From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Jacek
Kopecky
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:55 AM
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: editorial: part 2 section 2 beginning

Hi all,

just an editorial comment - I find the current beginning of section 2 of
part 2 (Predefined Message Exchange Patterns) kinda nasty - introducing
the term node before any introductory text that even mentions "message
exchange".

I think it would help if the introduction of the section was
reformulated.

Jacek