RE: Pluggability of Schema Languages in WSDL

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment LC70
[1].  The Working Group took several actions in response.

First, we agreed to remove the DTD and RelaxNG examples from the spec
and publish them as a Note (since they appeared more specificational
than informational.  @@This has not yet been reflected in the docs.@@

We also agreed to clarify in sec 2.1.3 and elsewhere that there is only
a single element declaration in the set for each QName.

During this discussion, we agreed that it is difficult to define the
behavior of extensions, but see the ability to describe message types in
alternate schema languages as useful (e.g. versioning).  As a result we
added the statement:

"This specification does not define the behavior of a WSDL 2.0 document
that uses multiple schema languages for describing type system
components simultaneously."

You can view the resolution in context at [2].  If we don't hear
otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC70
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-20050510/#Description_details