RE: Proposed Changes to the Interface Component, Features and Properties

Thank you for your comment - we tracked this as a Last Call comment
LC104 [1].  The Working Group agreed to make Interface {features} and
{properties} consistent, per [2].  The WG declined to add {in-scope
properties} or {in-scope features}.  WG agreed to "change the definition
of the above properties to include only those components that are
directly defined in the Interface", but declined to add {all operations}
and {all faults} properties.

If we don't hear otherwise within two weeks, we will assume this
satisfies your concern.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC104

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Feb/0068.html