From: public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-desc-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Arthur
Ryman
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 5:48 AM
To: public-ws-desc-comments@w3.org
Subject: Feature and Property Composition for Binding Operation Omits
Interface Operation

I think there is an ommission. In the Feature [1] and Property [2]
Composition sections, the in-scope components for Binding Operation
should include those of the corresponding Interface Operation.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#Feature_composition_model
[2]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-wsdl20-20040803/#Property_composition_model